0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 65 years

My mother age 60 is a chronic patient of osteoporosis and on the bed from 8 years. All her bones are severely affected, he can't even walk but her Backbone was still in good condition but from two days she complaining for lower back pain which is so severe that even she could not cough what I should do in this condition

Asked for Female, 11 years

My 6-year-old daughter is having minor white liquidy discharge with the smell, along with rashes ON and sides of her vagina. Need to know if it's something alarming. She's the 6year old normal active girl with no medical issue since birth.

Asked for Female, 8 years

My 3 year old has a phlegmatic cough for the last 2 weeks. I showed her to the Pediatrician, he said it was a viral infection and said if I remember correctly 'lungs mein raisha hai'. He prescribed Ventolin in syrup and through nebulizer for 7 days. There is a slight improvement in a cough and fever after 7 days but a cough is still there. Should I be getting a 2nd opinion?

Asked for Female, 12 years

My question is that my 7 yrs old was complaining headache for two weeks, so I took her for eyesight test and the doctor put some drops in her eyes and asked me to continue putting them for 3 days, I don't know the name because she gave me the drops in a needleless syringe, now the question is that those drops have caused her vision to blur like she can't read anything from the book, but big things she can see and read, how long will it take the vision to be clear again?

Asked for Male, 6 years

9-month-old baby boy has flu for the last 2 weeks doctor gave medicine he was feeling good for 3 days now he has flu again. Kindly recommend any syrup.

Asked for Female, 27 years

Accidentally took heavy dose of laxative for diarrhea. What consequences should i be prepared for?

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 7 month old baby suffering from cold so much voices from his breath he can't sleep easily.. dr suggest syrup acefyl nd amoxil its been 3 days but his condition is same nubelizing him 3 times a day plz suggest me what to do he is in so much pain

Asked for Male, 8 years

My 8-month-old is a fussy eater. But he eats butter very fondly I meant he eats 1.5 + tablespoon daily... Without roti or bread My question: is it a harmful or healthy option?

Asked for Female, 28 years

Can anyone plz guide me. I have a dark colored patch on my cheeks on both side not exactly on cheeks but just in front of ears under the cheeks bone, sides of forehead and sides of the nose. My diet is good. What should I do to minimize or remove it?

Asked for Female, 27 years

I want to know what could be a cause of sudden breakouts/acne all over the face? My face was really clear. But two weeks ago my whole left cheek got full of acne, then right chin. Now it’s on forehead & on the chin as well. I’m really upset about this. What can I do about this my whole face is ruined and I also have severe heartburn. eating normal food that I always do. Only stress levels were high during last month and still I’m coping with it. Pictures are attached.

Asked for Female, 32 years

What can be causes of teeth grinding during sleep? Any cure of that? I usually grind my teeth when I'm stressed or thinking about something deeply but how come it happens in sleep as well?

Asked for Male, 29 years

Extreme pain on my left shoulder muscle and in left arm What can be the remedies?

Asked for Female, 33 years

I've been suffering from urticaria for around 3-4 month how much more time would it take to be completely fine

Current disease: suffering from sinus allergies. Such patches appearing on cheeks as well as around lips and nose. They are itchy as well.

Asked for Female, 32 years

I'm 38 weeks pregnant my all neck from front to back going black day by day even its totally don't match with my face color . Its because or pregnancy or something else its looks like dirty neck I do cleansing many times but no result 2nd i feel vagina itching all time after pee when i wash it feels much more what should i do. Thanks in advance please approve my post as soon as possible.

Asked for Female, 30 years

Nails are turning this way. First, the spot was very small but they have turned this way now. Any nail doctor or any advice?Age 24

Asked for Male, 40 years

My body pains all the time back legs arm and slight headaches too. I feel tired all the time exhausted and body spasms? What could be the reason

To which doctor I have to consult joints pain of legs hands at the time of night i can't change my position cannot move I'm on painkillers.

Asked for Male, 39 years

I have a problem in my feet from last six months its seems like a fungus but now its being a lot of time i am facing the same problem I have consulted a dermatologist twice but still, the problem was the same Not cured properly Give me a suggestion what can i do Thanks in advance

Asked for Female, 31 years

A lady has PCOs and her sugar level was today 175. So you think that she has chances of getting diabetes as her mother is diabetic too. She gets high libido as she drinks tea or as she eats sugar which she doesn't find good and increase symptoms of PCOs. She mostly avoids eating sugar and caffeinated products. Please guide

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment